Follow UCreateChange on Facebook Follow UCreateChange on Twitter Subscribe to Engineering to inspire... RSS feed Got a question? Email us

Tweet Tweet: My Twitter Lists

Twitter’s great!

I’ve been on it for a while now, and I’ve realised that it’s the perfect way to get breaking news and chit-chat with like-minded folks (read Your Twitter Username is your email address).

What I really like about it are the lists which I use to categorise tweeps…

  • People: Great thinkers, cutting edge inventors, people whom you should tweet with. Tweeps like William Gibson, Dalai Lama, Warren Ellis to name a few.
  • Fun Science: All the fun science/tech blogs that’s on Twitter. I’m following Wired, Popular Science and Boing Boing.

 

Do subscribe to my Twitter lists and share the love!

Please share this post:
| More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Recent posts

Recent comments

Friends

About e

Change Champion e: editor of UCreateChange.comI'm the editor of UCreateChange. And I started this blog with the intention of putting up my past weekly roundups 'cause it's a shame they're simply disappearing into people's inboxes. Anyways, if you've a question on engineering, drop me a line at creators.of.tomorrow@gmail.com!